1. We know how important your vehicle's appearance
is to you. It's a major investment and a reflection
of your lifestyle. If your vehicle has been in an
accident, you owe it to yourself to have it restored
profesionally to its original condition.
2. Some insurance companies may want you to visit
their drive-in claims center before having your car
repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car
at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect
the car here. We will arrange for an on-site inspection
with your insurance company.
3. While differences in repair estimates are common,
lower estimates may not include all necessary
work. It's easy for some body shops to underbid
by simply overlooking details. We will work with your
insurance company to provide you with a comprehensive
appraisal and solid service, all at a fair price.
4. Only you can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
Be certain that the insurance company will cover the
cost of repairing all accident damages before you
5. Be sure to choose a shop that utilizes uni-body
repair equipment and certified technicians. Ask to
see examples of their repair work, either in progress
6. You have the option of asking us to help in the
negotiations on your claim with the insurance company.